Best Sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Sellers

My best seller list is driving me to distraction. I use Smart Theme but can't get the list to be just the image, price and a "click for more info" text. It insists on putting the full product description in the box as well which makes it look untidy as you can imagine.

I've followed the guide and the advanced guide but have got nowhere. Everything is selected as the guides tell me to.

Is the facility for a compact best seller description dependent on theme chosen?

BTW after three reinstalls I still cannot access design view, Actinic crashes every time I try so I need a way to solve this without coding if thats possible.

Have a great Christmas all!!

BTW after three reinstalls I still cannot access design view, Actinic crashes every time I try so I need a way to solve this without coding if thats possible.
    You need to get this fixed as it is only storing up problems for the future.

If i were getting rid of the product description I'd edit the layout and comment out the variable! Not the answer you want but the most robust.

Comment

Working...
    X