Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Breadcrumb Trail Switched back on

Hopefully a quick one

A couple of years ago I seemed to have switched OFF my Breadcrumb trial. Encouraged by last weeks SEO Webinar, I been trying to turn it back on.

I search of the knowledge base comes up with a bit of help, but initial dabbling doesn't seem to work and I can't believe I would have done anything fancy to turn it off in the first place.

Am I missing something obvious / easy as to how to get it back up and working? I'd be amazed if I'd done any more than switch a button called 'switch breadcrumb trail on/off' but I can't find anything anywhere near that easy!
    Peter Hayes
    www.hohobird.com
    Antiques Clocks, Barometers etc

Did you see this post http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?p=218654
    Last edited by guccij; 20-Dec-2009, 04:22 PM. Reason: der wrong link sorry
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

The layout tab in site options is where both the top and bottom lists can be switched on and off, not called breadcrumb trail though, so probably throwing you off the scent.

Comment

Many thanks Lee & Jules. I'm on the right track now with the site layout options.

At the first attempt I can get them to return, but rather than just showing as text, they are text in blocks of grey... the same as the buttons running across the top of my page.

Any simple tips to solve that?....whilst I keep playing / investigating.
        Peter Hayes
        www.hohobird.com
        Antiques Clocks, Barometers etc

Comment

There's a selection of layouts available, choose one of the other stock options. If none of those are suitable, then you are going to need to get dirty with html and css.

Comment

Working...
          X