Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customising new order page

Hi

We've just received a snapshot for our new site to play about with over the festive period and I'm already confused.

Can someone please explain to me how I change the text contents, values, add and delete boxes in the 'New Order' page please.

Click the Design tab, then at Select Page Type, choose MOTO Form.

PS This is a very risky area to fiddle with as it interacts directly with Catalog.exe and it's very easy to break things.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_D View Post
      please explain to me how I change the text contents, values, add and delete boxes in the 'New Order' page please.
      Is there a pressing reason why you would want to do this? The New Order form isn't designed to be altered to this extent, although as Norman says, you can if you really want to.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Also, which version of Actinic do you have? If it's the Catalog Client version, then only very limited design changes are possible.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Actinic Business V9.

Comment

I can't seem to find it from your instructions, I know it can be done as I've seen it done in our demonstration from Teclan. The current page isn't fit for our purposes what so ever.

We will be receiving guidance from them on how to do it post holidays but we wanted to have it set up and have our staff trained for instore use before our new site goes live.

Comment

I think it's fine to edit the MOTO form, but as Jules and Norman have said be careful and make sure you backup first.

Do you have a design tab?

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Is it possible to pull through more colour buttons, I have used your Highlight Colour Manager to make a few more colours, would nice for these to show up on the MOTO form.

Thanks Mash
                Mash

Comment

Originally posted by mash View Post
                  I have used your Highlight Colour Manager to make a few more colours, would nice for these to show up on the MOTO form.
                  "note that name will only be shown in Mole End products, not Actinic itself" - from the product page you link to

Comment

Working...
                  X