Unable to Log-in (Bad password)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Log-in (Bad password)

I'm using Business V9 multiuser with just two sites. All was working just fine earlier today, when multi-tasking I went to switch from one site to another and I must have clicked on something else in Actinic inadvertently. All of a sudden I was logged out and have been unable to log back in. When using the Administrator as a user, it will not accept the password. It will not accept any users or any user passwords.
    When all this happened, in just a few seconds a window did appear in Actinic and seemed to be doing something with a few ticks appearing (as though updating something), a rapid moving blue bar, then that was it. Kicked out in an instant!
    Strangely I can log in from other connected (remote) PC's, but not the host (master PC).
    I have added other users on the remote PC's and also reset passwords, rebooted etc. All of this makes no difference. The host PC, which has Actinic loaded on it, cannot be accessed with any user name or password. Message: "BAD PASSWORD".
    Does anyone have any ideas what happened and how it can be fixed???

I suggest you get onto Actinic support to assist with this.

Comment

Has the site changed perhaps to one where the passwords are different?
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X