Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar Codes??

Hi,

The new version is going great but since I have started to now print off my invoices, I get additional address data below the top address and line after line of what look like bar Codes under each address line and email address etc? Why is this and can I turn it off?

Second question, Would like to be able to enter off-line invoices as I like to put my paint jobs thru the software for ease of accounting. How do i generate an invoice to a customer off-line without adding any payment data? They would have paid by the time I create the invoice either thru my BACS account or in cash etc.

thanks and Happy New year all!

Brian
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

1. Yes. Business settings | Order Processing | Report Options | Bar codes on reports.

2. Yes. Business settings | Paymnent and Security - add a payment method for this purpose (say COD but you need to experiment). Mark it as being available on the Desktop but not the website.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by cbarling View Post
      1. Yes. Business settings | Order Processing | Report Options | Bar codes on reports.

2. Yes. Business settings | Paymnent and Security - add a payment method for this purpose (say COD but you need to experiment). Mark it as being available on the Desktop but not the website.

Chris
      Thanks Chris, that's really helped just one quickee: I have to Add A Product or reference but of course, there isn't one! Should I make an invisible product for my eyes only and have a price of zero and if so, can i then add the cost when creating the offline invoice?

Or: Do I have have to make a hidden product for each private commission and reference this product? If so, can this product then be deleted once the invoice is created?

Thanks

Brian
      Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Comment

Do it once. You can now over-ride the price when creating an offline order.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X