Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

themes - colour palette, which colour controls what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

themes - colour palette, which colour controls what?

On my shopping cart page (when viewing the site online) there is a heading bar with "description, quantity, price, cost" as a header bar at the top with all the products in the shopping cart beneath, then at the bottom a total with the total £ amount which is also in a heading bar...

The problem is this - the heading bar is a royal blue colour, and the text that sits on it is dark blue, which is tricky (ish) to read... so I'd like the text just for the heading bar to be white, but in the 'colour palette' in the settings | themes | advanced themes configuration, its not clear which colour controls this part - the 'text' colour is set to the dark blue - but there is nothing that states 'heading colour' or something along those lines.

I've tried changing various different colours in the advanced theme configuration but the text always remains DARK BLUE! Help?!?!!

Firefox and firebug as ever, find the class being used, locate it in the stylesheet and change to what you want. "cartheading" is the one for what you want i think.

Comment

Thanks Exactly what I needed... I don't know why I was overcomplicating it!!

Comment

Working...
      X