Actinic Plug-ins / Bespoke Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Plug-ins / Bespoke Software

I seem to be going round & round in circles with this lot!

I have sent a design breif out to several interested companies for the re-design of our Actinic website for v9. Part 2 of this design breif was to provide a solution for a back-office system. However, our main interest has pulled out and I am concerned that I may be left without a solution with a deadline for funding fast appoaching.

I have a reasonable list of requirements, and am wondering if anyone could suggest a company or person who might be able to help???

The main issue is sorting orders by order content into despatch months, and producing picking lists for each group of orders in each month. At the moment we are typing each order into MS Excel sheets by hand.

Thanks!

Have you tried contacting Mole-End.biz?

Comment

Yes, I have. They were very helpful, and I have looked in detail at the One Stop solution. Although it would allow me to custom sort the orders by the contents of the order, I don't think it goes far enough for our needs

Comment

Hi Louise - I think you probably know our situation...

I have been through the list of developers, and have a good core if people (I hope) who would like to do the upgrade of the site. However, it is the bespoke system to work the Actinic that is causing the problem at the moment..

Comment

Working...
        X