Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login logs out after clicking on hard coded links

Hello,
    I have seen few threads on this site but none that quite clear answer.
    I am in process of making new site for client and they like to have login option for some of their customers.

The problem I am having is once you login the pages redirects to info.html page and if you click on any hard code links like product.html or any other link that they are hard coded you are log out.

The question is can I keep customers login with hard coded links like index.html
    If not what option do I have as I am looking to use custom temple

Also why when you login the site shows the term and condition page how do I change this?
    Thank you in advance
    cheers

Please if you do not have solution don’t respond.

Switch to relative linking and this will not happen then, the script and the basehref will manage the links for you.

Sincere apologies if you do not class this as a solution.

Comment

Thank you, works beautifully and surely is worthy answer

That still leaves me with the 2nd question. How can I change the landing page form Term and condition to page they were viewing?

Thanks again
      Cheers

Comment

The landing page as standard is the shop top page and i'm not aware of anyway to change that without going into a script, so i can only assume someone has changed it within the script (if the above changes being put in place don't solve it naturally).

Comment

The login destination page has been discussed here http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=42081 and there are a couple of relevant topics in the knowledge base.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X