Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customer feedback ekomi

I had a note from these guys today

eKomi is the European leader in providing independent customer feedback for online shops. We operate in over 7 countries, including, UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands, etc. We are also present in the United States.

I always worry about getting these plug-ins to work with actinic,

what feedback does everyone else use.

Thanks,

SD
    Sally Dickson
    Creative Catalogues Online - Brands & E-shops

E-shops:
    The Official Paddington Bear Shop
    The Official Bang on the Door Shop
    The Official Flower Fairies Shop
    The Official Miffy shop
    The Official Maisy Shop

Also: www.toysandgifts.co.uk
    www.jeuxetcadeaux.fr
    Ebay
    Amazon:

We use Codepath's designed-for-Actinic Soapbox plug-in. Can't fault it.

v10 will have a partnership with Feefo as a paid-for extra.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Ekomi, like FeeFo, are best suited for displaying customer / order satisfaction.

FeeFo sucks for product feedback / reviews and for that your best bet is codepath's plugin.

FeeFo will be much cheaper than Ekomi, starting at £10/month for up to 350 orders versus Ekomi's £39/month for 200 orders. FeeFo will be integrated into Actinic (V10) to automate the feedback request mechanism.

See http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=44077

Neither service is great though. Ekomi's looks better with the normal 5 star ratings but individual ratings aren't very convincing as they just say "customerfeedback from 2010-02-05 at 18:08" with the comments. At least Feefo says what the customer bought, which makes it more convincing but their review ratings are based on a --, -, +, ++ rating which is ugly, has no 3 star / 'OK' rating and doesn't provide a total / overall rating (such as 4.9 out of 5.0).

Ekomi does manually review each piece of feedback. I've no idea how detailed that review is.

I'd like to see more convinicing feedback too but maybe people are worried by privacy. Why Amazon can have people's names but FeeFo / Ekomi can't say 'MH from London says' is a bit of a surprise to me.

So, two options at the moment but neither great yet would be my conclusion.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot View Post

So, two options at the moment but neither great yet would be my conclusion.

Mike
        I could not agree more and although this is from feefo's site "The files include some alternative GIFs, (stars1.gif etc) which can be used instead of plus.gif and minus.gif if required. You can alter the stylesheets to suit your site." on this page here http://www.feefo.com/feefo/page.jsp?page=T20

i did aks Ed from feefo for more information but i never even got a response let alone a f*** **f and having spent a while trying to navigate the site i gave up IMHO the navigation is complete shit but what do i know. Perhaps because im not a customer i cant post a review?

Comment

I'm going to use Feefo I think for Mole End, I've had a review system on my site for a few years now but no one really bothers with it, I've seem the email that feefo sends out for feedback and I think that it will give me a better response rate. I'll have to wait for V10 but that's not a problem for me.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

The email folow up is probably the thing to prompt people for a response.

But i would advise anyone to make sure it is compatible with google, unfotunately you need a system that google can read and show the ratings in its base feed. These days you have to dance the google dance to maintain a good listing position, server speed is also becoming a factor

shopzilla is another, list your products with a minimum monthly spend and get the reviews side thrown in, i use it and the customer ratings appear in google base

Comment

customer feedback ekomi

Hey guys,

It seems that eKomi is integrated with Google Products right now, on their website they are advertising this feature right now.

Might be something to consider.

Comment

Working...
              X