Product Duplicates not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Duplicates not updating

I have just discovered that the product duplicates don't update when the original is changed. This is a serious problem, as we're talking about hundreds of products here, all updated via a linked Access DB.

The fields in question (custom properties) are not ticked in the duplicates field configuration, so they should be updating. I cannot manuallly go through Actinic to find and reset each changed product every time an update is performed!

Help?

I have seen this before and to resolve I had to manually click "reset duplicates" after editing the master.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Mole End do a duplicates update tool that updates the complete site. Try http://mole-end.biz/acatalog/Product_Update_Tool.html
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

I have had this it seems intermitant although i thought this was a bug fixed in a release what version are you running?

Fortunatley or Unfortunately mine works correctly for standard features but does no work for custom variables (the RRP hack never updates)

Comment

*sigh*

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

So this is yet another thing in Actinic that doesn't work, has been left un-fixed for years, is misrepresented in the software and means I'm just screwed? And the only thing I can do about it is to pay for 3rd party software intended for v7?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLittleGuy View Post
            *sigh*

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

So this is yet another thing in Actinic that doesn't work, has been left un-fixed for years, is misrepresented in the software and means I'm just screwed? And the only thing I can do about it is to pay for 3rd party software intended for v7?
            Looks like it.
            Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Working...
            X