Is my site working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my site working?

Could you please try my site? I've had issues with the hosting but I fixed them. It's working for me fine now but customers have called to say it isn't working for them.

http://www.ductstore.co.uk/

Thanks.

It says "This Domain name is hosted by.. and is awaiting instruction."
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Louise. That's what they said, although others (myself included) have no problem. Is this something that will rectify itself in time or should I call the hosting people you think?

Comment

All working and looking OK for me. Tested with IE8 and Safari, Chrome and FF3.6
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Have recently repointed the domain? as that might take time to propogate across the internet and could account for some people seeing the site and some not.
          Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
            Have recently repointed the domain? as that might take time to propogate across the internet and could account for some people seeing the site and some not.
            They've moved me to a different server, without any real warning I should add. But what you're saying sounds like the likely cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
              All working and looking OK for me. Tested with IE8 and Safari, Chrome and FF3.6
              Thanks very much

Comment

Your new server's DNS settings are just propagating. This can take time.

Using my broadband provider's DNS servers (Zen), I get 'This domain is hosted by.......'. On another machine which is set to use Google's public DNS servers, your site comes up correctly

Comment

stick this in your favourites:

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

(although a domain holding page probably counts as being up... ho hum...)

Comment

'It's just you!'

You can't say things like that to me; I'm very insecure

Like it. Handy site.

Comment

Working...
                    X