Coupon Code Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RidgewayStudios View Post
    I have a reply from Actinic and apparently there isn't an upgrade path from Catalog to Business Client, so you need to pay the difference between the two. Not great news, by any stretch.
    If you bought catalog and then got business cheaper (as an overall transaction), that would be a little bizarre don't you think, it'd effectively be a method you could use to get the software cheaper than buying it outright. The very very best you could hope for is to pay the difference, which is what you said you have to do, i'm not sure how that is classed as 'not great news'.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      i'm not sure how that is classed as 'not great news'.
      It's not great news in the sense that my client hasn't budgeted for any kind of upgrade because I hadn't realised there was a restriction on what Catalog offered.

So, it's my oversight, but any kind of outlay is going to be a tricky conversation with a loyal client. Actinic could have come back and said the upgrade was £100 and that would still not have been great news.

I take your point though, at least we don't have to pay full list price.

Comment

Hey all,

When I first purchased Catalog, I asked sales many questions about functionality to ensure I was buying the right package and they misinformed me on several accounts, one of them being the discount coupons and despite their error I still have to pay £500 odd quid if I want this function, they won't offer me any special rates even though it was their error and of course I cannot prove my conversation!

I dont object to paying for an upgrade as the business grows, but I do when I was mis-sold.

Hx
        Helen
        www.postapresent.co.uk
        Gifts by Post & Giftwrapping Service

Comment

Working...
        X