Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to add a field on New Order Tab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible to add a field on New Order Tab?

Hi,
    When we get a new order form Amazon or Ebay we simply enter the order details into the appropriate Actinic Site (Multi Site). Anyways, on the New Order tab it would be great to have the field "External Ref".

This would enable us to enter either the Ebay or Amazon reference number in and have it as a searchable filed usings Actinic's search function.

So basically, is there anyway to add this filed to the New Order Tab?

Thanks,

SR

I don't know if this can be done but it sounds like a sensible addition.

Most order systems would have a field for 'customer/external reference' and it would be nice to see one for exactly the reason you've raised.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

There's a MOTO Invoice User Defined layout, so that would suggest this already exists. Failing that i'd look to rename one of the existing fields not being used to do this (user definable 3 for example or address 4). Long term, certainly sounds like it would be a good addition, if what mentioned isn't what it sounds like.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
        There's a MOTO Invoice User Defined layout, so that would suggest this already exists. Failing that i'd look to rename one of the existing fields not being used to do this (user definable 3 for example or address 4). Long term, certainly sounds like it would be a good addition, if what mentioned isn't what it sounds like.
        Sorry Lee... what MOTO ? Can u simply ad existing order fileds into the New Order Tab? So for Example "Purchase Order Number" which is an existing field but not one shown on the New Order Tab?

Ta

Comment

Working...
        X