dreamweaver integration .. .mxp file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dreamweaver integration .. .mxp file?

I've never had much luck in the past with this .. but plan to maybe have another play with it. (Assuming v10 is going to have closer integration? .. well one can hope) .. I just downloaded the .mxp file from Adobe .. but is v.1.0.6 (which is all that seems to be there) apparently from 23 May 2002, the latest version .. or is there a newer one somewhere?

I've never downloaded anything my end, just install actinic and install the DW interface, job done. It's a fab integration, works perfectly for me, i'd not want it changed at all. Is your version of DW possibly the issue, what do you use?

Comment

mm .. need to locate my actinic disks .. (umm..) I'm sure I pulled a copy of the Actinic site last time.

I'm sitting at a workstation with DW8 .. though I have CS4 on another workstation, but that's not near me at the mo.

Comment

I've only ever used those 2 versions and they're perfect. Download the actinic software off their site, the CD is good for a tea coaster, the license key is all you need.

Comment

I think the mxp is copied onto your computer even if you elect not actually install it. It can be found here: C:\Program Files\Actinic v9\Extensions\Dreamweaver\Actinic_Assistant

Comment

Working...
          X