Lee - I am now on v9.0.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee - I am now on v9.0.4

Lee - with all the talk of v10 thought it was time to upgrade my 8.5.0 to 9.0.4

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

LMAO, funny bloke, get back in your nuclear bunker. See you next year for 9.0.5.

Comment

what's up with 9.0.5? Is there something you know about 9.0.5 that we don't?
      Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
      SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
      Based in rural Northants

Comment

I may need to roll it back as only 15% of the way through the upload and some fecker has placed an order .... god only knows what will happen with that when I come to download it.

Bikster

Comment

Gee, really into the 21st century now Jonty - I thought you were still our custom v8?

Comment

It was too lonely standing in the dark abyss all alone.

The order nadged itself and would not download - AMAZINGLY the customer had made a typo and emailed me so taken it manually. Phew.

Just another 3 hours of nagging to be done and back where I was but with a much sleeker interface.

Bikster

Comment

We have ways and means of making you follow orders, you swinehound

Switch to suspend orders or the black shirts will visit your wine cellar (black caus they are messy drinkers)
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
                Switch to suspend orders
                Behave yourself - as if anyone is likely to place and order during a site upgrade!

Sheesh

Bikster

Comment

I'm on V8 still and I feel really lonely now, although having said that, it's quite nice and moley in a dark abyss, hmmmm, yes, it's quite good actually, much more spacious, plenty of worms for everyone.
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

AHHHHH!

Memories of this forum just after the change from V7, the frendly banter, the witty responces to a few bugs, the developers so happy learning the new system, what a nice quite time we all had
                    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
                    X