Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IE 8 - site not working on checkout

Hello,

Over the last 48 hours, our website has decided it no longer wants to function in IE. If you try adding a product to the cart the CSS and layout of the site is totally lost...

www.outdoorworlddirect.co.uk

Any ideas of why this is happening, is there an error in my coding. FF, chrome and safari work fine... I am in the prose of a full web refresh to see if that can fix the error.

Thanks for any replies in advance.
    www.outdoorworlddirect.co.uk - Suppliers of quality camping and outdoor equipment.

Looks like an incomplete tag can be seen top left, what have you been changing or working on?

Comment

Have you recently added the Trust script?
      I see that the <script>....</script> for this is inserted before the <head> opening tag.

There are coding errors such as closing tags without opening tags etc.reported by w3.org. You can see these errors listed by going to http://validator.w3.org/check and copying and pasting the source from the checkout page and then checking the validation. Don't believe that everything it finds is neccessarily a problem mind.

Comment

hi everyone

thanks for your posts, lee was correct there was an incorrect script at the top, its all sorted now

Cheers
        David
        www.outdoorworlddirect.co.uk - Suppliers of quality camping and outdoor equipment.

Comment

Working...
        X