Login errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login errors

I am not sure what to do here, have searched the user guide and here but cannot find anything.

We are using the login for trade prices. The problem we have is an error when trying to log in.

The error is as follows:

A General Script Error Occurred

Error: The requested file (../index.html) is outside the scope of the script. If you believe the requested page should be served please contact the site operator.
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

***END

How do we fix this problem, as currently we are losing sales.. we have recently upgraded to v9.

If you use the google search and add the error message in as the search string (or a selected part of it) i'm sure you will be presented with some solutions. If still no good after that, let us know what you have tried so we don't advise what you have already done.

Comment

have already tried that on google and cannot find anything.

Comment

The google search in here, look up a bit next to your name.

Comment

I have tried searching and the only thing I could find was to do a website refresh, which I have just done, and the error is still there? Any ideas people? its costing us business as users cannot log in.

Comment

Have you done the purge and refresh in help > troubleshooting and checked the network settings and got a pass on all tests?

Comment

Working...
            X