Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search results page problem

Hi folks,

Has anyone ever come across this problem before? A site I've been working on has a problem with the search results page but all other pages are fine. My assumption is that it's something to do with the network settings but I've tried making various adjustments but it hasn't solved the problem. I've also done a website refresh, also a purge and refresh and even reloaded the scripts from the Original folder but nothing has worked.

The page is looking in the wrong place for the images and stylesheet but I don't know why because it's not customised in a different way to the cart pages etc so it's odd and confusing.

Anyone come across this before? Here's the link btw: http://www.coingames.co.uk/acatalog/..._for_sale.html

Thanks for any help
    Cheers
    Stuart

The BASEHREF is the first thing I check, along with the network test and checking the location of the cgi-bin and acatalog folder to be at the same level, not inside each other.

Comment

Looks like you've been messing with the <html> tag, leave well alone and just as actinic sets it for an easy life.

Comment

Thanks Lee. I've just fixed the problem.

I hadn't seen the bit about the html tag. This is something that dreamweaver inserted so I removed that. I also noticed that there was no reference to BASEREF in the code, so I added this too...and everything now seems to look like it should.

Thanks for the tips Lee, much appreciated.
        Cheers
        Stuart

Comment

Working...
        X