Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to add 20k plus lines to my shop want it to fairly easy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to add 20k plus lines to my shop want it to fairly easy?

Hi People,

We are new at using this software and need to add stock to our site.
    we need to be able add parts and update prices easily and on a regualar basis.

we can create a .csv file from our DMS system.

I have been looking into the external links option, but I am unsure if this will wipe all date every time we adjust a price or upload a new file.

can someone please please give me some advice before I loose all my hair!

Many thanks

Neil
    Last edited by neilspinney; 12-Mar-2010, 11:22 AM. Reason: spelling

I think that external linking will be too slow for you - also when you add new products you have to drag them into the appropriate section which would a bit of a pain if you have lots and lots.

I would suggest looking at the import formats - hierarchical and flat file.

Also we have a plugin that makes it easier to do bulk price updates, it's called the Profit, pricing and stock tool and you can find more details and a free trial here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Profit_and_Price.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X