Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database Is Encrypting Card Details

Hi,

for some reason my site is encrypting the card details even when they have been imported into the actinic database, I am trying to get it to import to khaos however the card details are not copying over as in the database they are not appearing instead its encrypted version is showing. any ideas?

Simon
    www.simonstaton.co.uk

Have you looked at the current requirements re keeping cc detail on PCs?

i notice you only use SSL in the checkout - you really need to investigate PCI-DSS

Comment

Agree with Jo.

Actinic started encrypting CC details in the database a few years back as a security feature. Not sure if this can be disabled.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

If you don't log in then you can switch it off, however if you have a multi-user version then login is mandatory.

If you export the orders through Actinic, the cc details will be decrypted. The same is true if you export from Mole End products.
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

ok solved, I just had to move it from multi user
          www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X