X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has the Quantity Gone!

Hope someone may be able to help!

I am using the trial version of Actinic and trying to get to grips with it

Somehow I have managed to delete the text which would display on the product page as "Quantity Required" or whatever it said that was similar!

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get it back?

I have tried restoring to defaults via the Library, but even though I restored all the options to the default (I think I did them all) it has not reappeared ??

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

See if it could be at Design menu > Text > Web Site tab > Misc tab > Go to > ID 166 > OK > "Current value".

You can also check the Design menu.
    Peblaco

Comment

Failing that. have you been taking snapshots? you could go back to the last working snapshot.

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
        it could be at Design menu > Text > Web Site tab > Misc tab > Go to > ID 166 > OK > "Current value".
        Thanks Peblaco I just checked this (thanks to you giving me the ID ref as I couldn't find it again after having changed it previously !) but it is still showing a 'current value' as being present but it is not showing on my pages.

Hi Pinbrook ..... I wish I had done some 'snapshots', but of course I didn't .

Unfortunately I messed around too much without knowing what I was doing

I was trying to get the ability to show the term 'quantity required' as 'length required' (but only on some products), but to no avail other than messing it up completely

With the trial version do you know if I can do a complete uninstall and reinstall (if that is necessary to get back to a clean starting point). I haven't done too much that I need to keep at the moment, just a lot of testing.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Peblaco...I have checked the Design>Design Options but that looks OK.......I will try some different search terms on the forum and see if I can find the answer.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X