Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evaluation of Business Version

Hi

I am currently evaluating Actinic with a view to purchasing the Business Version. After checking it out over the last couple of weeks I have found that on the whole it seems to do what I want, although not everything I need seems to be addressed with the package, which is causing me some hesitation with going ahead with a purchase.

Would anyone like to comment on their thoughts and experiences with using Actinic (good or bad ).

My main concern has to be that at the moment we rank well with Google etc for all the relevant search terms for our products, and I am VERY concerned that changing over to Actinic will upset this....Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences on this too ?

Thanks in advance for ANY input anyone may have!

My main concern has to be that at the moment we rank well with Google etc for all the relevant search terms for our products, and I am VERY concerned that changing over to Actinic will upset this....Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences on this too ?
    Actinic is probably the best off the shelf ecommerce package in terms of it's ability to rank well in the search engines. Largely because it uses static product pages.

The impact of what will happen to your site is hard to assess as you haven't given us any information on how it's structured and how easy it would be to keep the same structure using Actinic.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X