An actinic programmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An actinic programmer

i dont know if this is allowed or if there is a better section to request a quote from an actinic programmer, i have a graphics designer doing me the stlye and design but need it transcribed into a skin, i might take the upgrade to version 10 though so dont know if this will be effected on the skin or not

so basically help lol

we dont want this for free, we are willing to pay someone who understands actinic, the web graphic person i am using understands my trade which is why we are using him

It is not really appropriate for designers to do business on the Actinic forum but if you include an email address or change your forum profile to accept emails from members then designers may contact you offline to discuss your requiremenmts.

Re your question on using v9 or v10. If yo uare at this stage of your design it would be better to go with v10 and have the new features with that release. The layout created from the graphic design should be able to be used oin either release.

Comment

hi we have the software all ready to build the site with but once its live and ready to handle large ammounts of transactions we will be linking with the epos to the shop as well

the email is sales@reefstock.co.uk

sorry my mistake forgot that lol

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
        It is not really appropriate for designers to do business on the Actinic forum but if you include an email address or change your forum profile to accept emails from members then designers may contact you offline to discuss your requiremenmts.

Re your question on using v9 or v10. If yo uare at this stage of your design it would be better to go with v10 and have the new features with that release. The layout created from the graphic design should be able to be used oin either release.
        hi also went to email you for a quote on your site, but it says once i have filled the form out to press send, but i cant see the send button, im pretty sure its not there lol otherwise i feel very stupid right now lol

Comment

Yes - I was having some 'pull hair out' type technical problems with the site today. It should all be working again now.

Comment

no worries think we have spoken via email now

Comment

Working...
            X