Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with checkout

Hi Everyone,
    I was ‘looking’ at our payment processing and seem to have accidently ‘broken’ it. At first I got an error message like this . . .

The specified Shared SSL user ID is invalid or is not registered with this provider.

I think we may have opted out of using actinic’s partner for this and used our own web hosting sites one. Anyway, while trying to sort that out, I reloaded the site from another machine that had a back up taken just before the first problem and now I get an error like this . . .

A General Script Error Occurred________________________________________
    Error: Error executing the advanced shipping plug-in script. Global symbol "$phashDefinedCategories" requires explicit package name at (eval 40) line 754. Global symbol "$sDefaultCategory" requires explicit package name at (eval 40) line 756. Global symbol "$phashWeightConfiguration" requires explicit package name at (eval 40) line 1082. Global symbol "$phashWeightConfiguration" requires explicit package name at (eval 40) line 1087. Global symbol "$phashWeightConfiguration" requires explicit package name at (eval 40) line 1104. Global symbol "$phashWeightConfiguration" requires explicit package name at (eval 40) line 1109. Global symbol "$phashWeightConfiguration" requires explicit package name at (eval 40) line 1115.

My web site is www. Divestation.co.uk
    Any ideas? I am a complete beginner at this, so please keep it simple.
    I tried looking through the existing posts, but found it all hard to understand.

BTW If you want to put in a dummy item to try checking it out, just let me know. I won't process it - assuming that you are successful. Cheers.

Pretty sure i have seen that error message on the forum before, did you try searching for the message or parts of it? I think you need to do a website refresh to fix it, a database compact before doing that is always a good idea also. If that doesn't work, you may be best reverting to your last working snapshot, hopefully you have taken one recently or even better still took one before tinkering.

Comment

Refresh the website as a first effort.

Web -> Refresh Website

Oops sorry Lee. Didn't see your post.

And yes you're right, that error does exist with solutions given.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I had tried searching the community, but didn't understand enough to know if the problems were the same or similar. Anyway, I followed your instructions and it seems to have put things back, so thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X