Customer Groups Price Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Groups Price Display

I want to be able to change the layout of the prices for customer groups (the way account see prices once they are logged in) but don't know how to. Please see below an example.

Your Price (4 or fewer items) £4.61 (£5.42 Including VAT)
    Your Price (5 to 24 items) £4.49 (£5.28 Including VAT)
    Your Price (25 to 49 items) £4.38 (£5.15 Including VAT)
    Your Price (50 or more items) £4.15 (£4.88 Including VAT)

I want to be able to have the layout looking something like this.

1 to 5 £4.61 ex VAT
    5 to 24 £4.49 ex VAT etc..

I know how to edit normal retail price layouts. Please could somebody shine some light on this

Cheers

John

Select a product that is showing this, then select the design tab and then click on one of the prices, the layout adding that area to the page should then be presented to you. Have a play/investigate with that layout, if you backup before you have a play, you can always get back to where you where. There is always a revert to factory setting option in the design library too.

If you select window > restore split view layout, you should see site at the top and the code below, i find this setup easier for working on a site.

Comment

Thanks for that but when I did this it only adjusted the retail prices but not the customer group prices (trade account pricing when logged in).

I have another question which you may know the answer to. Can Actinic show retail prices including VAT & excluding VAT when logged in as a trade customer?

Cheers

John

Comment

You can go into the design library and see the online price layouts if you are confident in there, pretty sure that there is a KB article on adjusting this area too. Prices can be show including or excluding vat, from memory the KB article talks you through the options as the layout looks somewhat messy when you first see it.

Comment

Working...
        X