Sage product codes a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage product codes a problem

Either Actinic version 9 is full of bugs or it has a problem with my product codes.
    I have a reformatted pc using Actinic v9, Sage 2009 & Actinic Link. When I use Atinic Link to get my data from Sage the data comes over correctly but for some reason it doesn't like my codes. For example I'm using codes such as A0002, A108970 & 2"plug.
    My website will display them but when a trade customer logs in he still sees retail prices. I have 800 lines which most of them are okay and work fine on the website for trade & retail but about 50 of the products are setup in the way I mentioned above.
    I hope somebody out there can shine some light on why this is doing this.

Best wishes

John

If anyone from Actinic is reading this I've just about had enough with this software. I don't feel confident in purchasing V10. I've been using Actinic for 4 years now and not really had a website running properly. I find just as I'm getting somewhere with the software it creates a bug and I have to start from stratch. Very anoying!!!

Have you tried looking for a common thing in your product codes that do not work corretly? Something like the & sign may be causing the problems.
    Unusual Silver Jewellery
    Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
    Crystal Healing Jewellery
    Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Are the products showing retail prices to trade customers on your 'trade price list' in sage?

Comment

I recently had a similar problem with some sage product references containing a backslash ie 0332O\S which caused actinic to crash horribly.

The problem was resolved by using the translation table in the link program to change the offending code to 0332OS.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I've been in touch with actinic and they know there are problems which they've said they are trying to resolve. Thanks all for your threads

Comment

Working...
          X