Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Zero Quantity Choices...

Hi,
    I'm trying to implement something where for each item, the customer has an option to pick a quantity for each day of the week between 0 and 10.
    To do this, i've just added an attribute for each day of the week with the necessary choices. e.g on a Monday, the customer might want no products, but on a Wednesday, he or she might want five.
    When testing this out however, I am getting the 'Quantity must be an integer between 1 & 32767' error, is there any way that this can be changed in order that 0 is a choosable option?
    You can have a look at what i'm trying to do here
    Am I going about this the completely wrong way?
    Any help would as always, be gratefully welcomed!

Would you be better adding each day as an optional component?
    That way it can have a checkbox (or even the option of 'none' in the list) instead
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey,
      Thanks for the advice My problem is, would I need a seperate quantity box for each day? I'm trying to get my flu ridden head round how best to solve this problem. Would the amounts tally up in the shopping cart?.
      *Edit* now i've got it
      Thanks again

Comment

Well, I 'thought I had it', but i've just tried it on one of the products, and if you check it hereand try to buy a couple of 'bloomers' (bread not the big pants) on monday, and say three on tuesday, then it it is not tallying up the amounts in the cart, also when you hit the continue shopping link, you will receive the same integer error

Comment

Working...
        X