Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing Customer Accounts

Hi everyone.

We have a client who we are about the start building a new site for. Once the majority of the development has been done then the client will be providing simple prodcut data to import into the system.

One of the hurdles that we will be facing is the importing of customer accounts into the system. Our client will be providing the data however I just wanted to double check to see whether there had been any leaps in importing customer account data into the software.

What I have done so far is set up customer account manually within the software and then export the data into a Hierarchical file. I have then supplied this to the client to work with.

What I would like to know is whether there are any plugins out there to import the account data say from one file into a Actinic happy Hierarchical import file. Ideally the client would provide the data in a single line and it is converted into a Hierarchical file.

I look forward to hearing form anyone regarding this.
    Regards.
    Lee.
    Regards.

Lee Jackson
    Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
    Centurius Website
    Portfolio of Work

File > Snapshot > Import Orders ... there is a tick box for "import customer accounts" .. is of use? If so you simply point to the ActinicCatalog.mdb file with the latest accounts to drag them into the open copy of Actinic.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X