Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset Postcode Anywhere

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to reset Postcode Anywhere back to its starting position?

During the installation process you are asked if you want Postcode Anywhere to automatically configure itself. During this configuration it maps the Postcode Anywhere fields to the Actinic checkout fields.

Because of a change of address layout I now need to remap these fields.

Can I reset this from the Actinic end or do I need to get Postcode Anywhere to do something at their end?

Regards
    William

Hi William,

I work for Postcode Anywhere, and I'm sorry to hear you have been having trouble with the configuration of your service.

This is a problem that has occured in the latest version of Actinic, and we are just in the process of altering our systems settings to compensate for it.

In the meantime, if you sign into your account at http://www.postcodeanywhere.co.uk select 'Manage Keys', locate your billing and delivery keys, and click edit you will be taken to the settings page for that key. From here you can click the reset button to reset the configuration of Postcode Anywhere.

I hope this helps, if you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch with me and I can assist you further.

Henry

Comment

Henry

Thanks for your assistance.

There is no problem at all with Actinic or your service on the version that im running (9.0.5.0.0 JHZA)

I just need to reset and remap the fields.

I can now see how to do this.

Many Thanks

William

Comment

Working...
      X