Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I turn the sounds off?

Hi there,

Just wondering if it is possible to turn the various sounds/beeps/alert noises off in Actinic?

Thank you

I think they are all driven by windows routines that include system sounds rather than sounds attributed to Actinic directly so doubt this will be possible. You may have to just turn the sound down - does it happen that often to cause annoyance?

Comment

You can turn them off by creating a Sound scheme in Control Panel under Sounds and Audio Devices. Just set the ones which are annoying you to None in Program Events and save the scheme with a different name.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
        You may have to just turn the sound down - does it happen that often to cause annoyance?
        Unfortunately it does, and the constant beeps really do annoy the heck out of me but I have to have my speakers on for other applications.

Originally posted by guccij View Post
        You can turn them off by creating a Sound scheme in Control Panel under Sounds and Audio Devices. Just set the ones which are annoying you to None in Program Events and save the scheme with a different name.
        Thank you, I will take a look at that now

Comment

Working...
        X