No announcement yet.

Section page naming problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with using components within the grid layout for sure, you can have one type of thread and they just select their length then. Along the lines of how it's been done here - http://www.medisupplies.co.uk/acatal...ed_Aprons.html

Comment

Hurrah! I got a table grid working (you have to put the td's in between the attributes yourself, of course, which involved stripping out unused stuff which involved breaking it then putting it back in again until it worked) but the CSS will need doing and I'm guessing I'll need to do some thumbnails of the images and then figure out how to get the hover to show the big image.

So, it's a bit more work to go but coming along!

Edit: Yep, lee, that's what I'm aiming for
      The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

Strip all of the <td>'s out of the (custom) list layout, leaving just the <tr>'s and then have the <td>'s in the custom product layout, you only have one table then and no need for nesting etc.

You can then use listindex variable to define which position each product is and on position 2 (if you have a fragment above it), you can introduce the <th>'s so the table has column headings in the right place.

Comment

I think I get what you mean.

In the content list layout, in the "rows/columns" tab, for "middle rows" I defined 1 in "no of items" and then left the td tag in, but in the product layout, I had (paraphrase)

(no opening td)
          /td
          td
          productname
          /td
          td
          componentlist
          /td
          td
          quantitybox
          (no closing td)

the content list layout closed the td for me and seemed to work.

But I THINK you're saying strip all the td tags out of the content list layout and then put:

td
          /td
          td
          productname
          /td
          td
          etc...
          /td

Right?

I'll have to read up on the listindex variable before asking any stupid questions LOL I'd just put the column headings in the content list layout bit.
          The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

You got it.

Comment

Working...
            X