Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I Setup a USA Site ?

Hi There,

I have Actinic V9 Business Plus , & a customer has asked me to setup a site that will be based in the USA and will only sell in the USA.

Is this possible , cant see a way to assign tax rates to different american states in my Actinic ?

Can anyone also confirm that state taxes should be charge relevant to the delivery address and not the address on the company thats selling ?

Thanks,

Eck.

There is a special version of Actinic for the USA, downloadable from http://www.actinic.com/. It has the correct taxes etc and a few other differences.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Note that you can't have both the UK and the US versions of Actinic v905 on the same computer at once. I'm also not sure how the licensing would work on Business Plus with this - best give Actinic sales a call and ask.

Comment

Working...
      X