Continue Shopping back to extended info page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continue Shopping back to extended info page

First off I'm not much more than a dabbler when it comes to web design but have been given the okay to spend sometime on a little layout problem. Basically we have a long list of products that wont suit a single product layout and this is my attempted solution. It all looks a bit garish but this is what I've done so far.

http://www.smrbathrooms.co.uk/acatal...st_layout.html

I have got everything working as I would like except two things. The first is a minor issue I will resolve with some tabbed descriptions (basically fitting it all in the iframe), the second I don't really have the know how to get complete.

Clicking on a product will open the extended info page within the iframe. Clicking on add to cart will currently open in the parent page, although I have toyed with using _blank to land it in a new window. The cart functions fine except, clicking on "continue shopping" directs me back to the extended info page rather than the section everything was being viewed from.

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to achieve this as I am at a dead end?
    Dave

Why do you want to put it in a iframe? This is likely to stop Google easily indexing the page.

Comment

This is something we have considered but have decided to try it out on one particular range. Given that the existing page is heavily repeated content.
      Dave

Comment

Working...
      X