Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Options

Hey there,

My client would like to know what the best types of online payment are as his current ones are not as good as he would like.

He has the following,

Paypal (they hold back 15% for 3 months!)

Paypoint (they hold back 10% for 6 months and are slow)

My client just wants a way for his customers to be able to pay by most major credit cards online with a minimal waiting time to receive the money.

Any suggestions?

Also if you don't know of any better payment options please also let me know as I may be asking for to much. (i hope not)

Thanks in advance as always,

James Eley.

Streamline/RBS Worldpay or SagePay perhaps to mention just two.

Comment

Has anyone got any experience using CYBERBIT and if so, what are your recommendations?

Comment

Attached is a grab of the available PSPs that are integrated into the UK version of Actinic.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jamoodle
          Also depends on what line of business your client is into. I have recently experienced some fairly archaic negativity across the majority of acquirers/PSPs. I ended up using Secure Trading who am I more than happy with.
          K

Comment

Actinic Payments is the most tightly integrated of all of the payment providers and this has increased further with the release of v10.0.2. That should mean time savings for most merchants.

It's also very cost competitive and works with all of the major banks.

Chris

Comment

tbh, I agree with Chris (and no, I'm not on commission!)

If I was starting from nothing, with Actinic, I would go for Actinic Payments without hesitation.
              Of course, you also need a merchant account (I'd for for Streamline, which is free to set up as an FSB member) but same goes for all PSPs unless you go for the "all-in-one" WorldPay option which is considerably more expensive.
              Tracey

Comment

Working...
              X