Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic emails site owner with the details of order automatically

Hi,
    I am hoping someone can help me with this .
    Is there a way once the site receive an order. Actinic will notify the site owner by sending a email to site owner with details of the order?
    Right now actinic just says catalog order received, but I need it to email the full details of the order.

Also is there a way to send it to more than one email?

Thanks in advance

Humpfff.......

Business Settings | Ordering | Send Receipt Email Copies To:________________

(Enter your email address then upload your site).

Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Separate multiple email addresses with a space.

Comment

Thank for the reply, but I have already done that and the only thing that it sending in the email is “catalog order is received” no other detail is there.
        Is there a way to send the email with full detail of the order?

Comment

It should, if the payment process was fully completed. Are you using Paypal?

If you are then many customers don't return to your site so Actinic doesn't know that the sale is complete and hence the email doesn't get sent. Do customers get their order emails?

Comment

yes, the customer gets the email but we only get email that says "catalog order received" there are no details of the order...

Originally posted by drounding View Post
            It should, if the payment process was fully completed. Are you using Paypal?

If you are then many customers don't return to your site so Actinic doesn't know that the sale is complete and hence the email doesn't get sent. Do customers get their order emails?

Comment

Have you also ticked the box (see attached)?

Have you uploaded the site?

Could you enter a different email address to test in case the first one is faulty?

Could you place an order on your own site to see what happens?
              Attached Files
              Paul
              Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Comment

Website purge and refresh or a script number change, mail script prob in timewarp IMO.

Comment

If the customer gets the email and you get the order received email - which is what you seem to be saying, are you sure you've added your address as suggested earlier with space to separate multiple addresses, or checked it isn't going to spam

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
                    checked it isn't going to spam
                    Good point - gmail, for instance, puts things into the Spam folder without telling you, so you have to keep an eye on it.
                    Paul

Comment

Yes, all the setting are fine but here is what my host is saying:
                      "This is happening because you are trying to send mail through websitewelcome.com but your script is trying to mask the sending hostname in the headers. You have to use tiguan.websitewelcome.com"

I guess the server rejects to send the emails, But I just don't know how to use tiguan.websitewelcome.com, can someone help me.

Thanks

Comment

is websitewelcome.com your website or your hosts?

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
                          is websitewelcome.com your website or your hosts?
                          websitewelcome.com is the host

Comment

Please post your network settings without usernames and passwords - so we can see how you have your email setup.

Comment

Jack, did you ever get to the bottom of this issue. I have a client who is experiencing the same issue as you describe.
                              Regards.

Lee Jackson
                              Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
                              Centurius Website
                              Portfolio of Work

Comment

Working...
                              X