Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Embed Google Calendar - V9 Business Client?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embed Google Calendar - V9 Business Client?

We use a Google calendar for our classes. Does anyone know how to embed the code Google provides into the Business Client software (V9)? Is this something as a client can do or do you need the designer to do this?

Here is the code Google provides:
    <iframe src="http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?height=500&amp;wkst=1&amp;bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&amp;src=mikekurtyka%40gmail.com&amp;color=%23711616&amp;ctz=Europe%2FLondon" style=" border-width:0 " width="700" height="500" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
    Last edited by glasgowmike; 25-Aug-2010, 02:54 PM. Reason: Add code referenced in post
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

Show us what they provide and tell us what they say.

Comment

With Client you can't make design changes so you either need to go to your existing or a new Actinic designer or upgrade to a full license.

Chris

Comment

Does the calendar interact with Actinic or it purely informative?

If informative, you can put it into a Product or Fragment description by surrounding it with !!< and >!! which will make Actinic treat it as HTML.

If you want it on every page, then you can do this by putting it (again surrounded by !!< and >!!) into Settings / Site Options / General / Header Text or Footer Text.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Spot on Norman - just an object to look at. I have a fragment with facebook and twitter icons that link to a URL so I know exactly what to do with your reference above.

I had originally bought designer - a friend was to design our site - so I have it but I do not have the knowledge how to use it....and I don't want to mess anything up!

Thanks for the help.
          Mike
          www.thebead.co.uk

Comment

It worked as Norman said. It only needs to be on one page for our purposes. Still testing but here is what it looks like:

http://www.thebead.co.uk/acatalog/te...Workshops.html
            Mike
            www.thebead.co.uk

Comment

That's a really neat solution, I like that.

I have a google calendar plug in on the blog, but that's looks great.
              The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

Working...
              X