Changing of Address Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing of Address Problem

We moved address and I have updated our address in Business Settings and it all looks fine.

Now when people place an order, both us and them get an order confirmation email with the old address on it.

Anyone any ideas ?
    For Everyday Pet Products
    www.pet-bliss.com

For Doggy Bling and Clothes
    www.poshpaws.ie

Is the address hardcoded in the email layout.

Comment

No, theres no hardcoding :

Dear <actinic:variable name="ContactInvoiceName"/>,

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ContactInvoiceCompany%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="ContactInvoiceCompany"/>
      </actinic:block>We have received and are processing the following order:

<actinic:variable name="CustomerData"/>
      <actinic:variable name="OrderData"/>
      <actinic:variable name="OrderLines"/>
      <actinic:variable name="OrderTotals"/>
      <actinic:variable name="SSPRateMessage"/>

Sincerely,
      <actinic:variable name="CompanyName"/>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22Address1%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="Address1"/>
      </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22Address2%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="Address2"/>
      </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22Address3%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="Address3"/>
      </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22Address4%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="Address4"/>
      </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PostalCode%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="PostalCode"/>
      </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22Country%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="Country"/>
      </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22Phone%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="Phone"/>
      </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22Fax%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="Fax"/>
      </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22Email%22%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22"><actinic:variable name="Email"/>
      </actinic:block>
      <actinic:variable name="SSPTrademarks"/>
      www.pet-bliss.com

www.poshpaws.ie

Comment

Is this affecting both your sites?
        Is the new address correct on your T&C page?

Comment

I have 3 websites and one is correct but the other 2 still have the old data. I've checked the T&C page and everything seems fine there.
          www.pet-bliss.com

www.poshpaws.ie

Comment

Try making a small change to the email layout in design (add a space or two or something) and upload and see if that helps.
            I presume you've tried compacting the database?

Comment

I've tried changing the template again, I've compacted the database and I've tried a full refresh of the site - still the same problem...
              www.pet-bliss.com

www.poshpaws.ie

Comment

I know it doesn't answer the question, but we hard code the address details in emails anyway as we wanted something slightly different to the 'standard'.
                It would sort your problem in the short term anyway.
                Kind Regards
                Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Working...
                X