v9 - help wanted to get google analytics showing value of orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v9 - help wanted to get google analytics showing value of orders

i used to be able to see the values of orders on analytics but since upgrading from v7 to v9 and getting a site makeover, i am know only able to see how many goals, sales made each day with no actual value of the sales being shown.

i would like someone to implement eileens guide or similar to get this working.
    i've tried and can't seem to get it working. willing to pay for your time of course - contact me if anyone available for this job ideally would like to get it sorted next week. shane@crossan.co.uk

thanks
    www.thevisorshop.com

It is built into version 9 so you don't need to add any code. Simply go to the marketing section and add your GA account number and it will do the rest for you.
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

did that, but just get hits and number of goals etc, but no actual values for the sales made!

Comment

The inbuilt Actinic Help on Analytics is very useful. Recommended reading
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
          The inbuilt Actinic Help on Analytics is very useful. Recommended reading
          have checked through this again, all setting are ok, and the number of goals/sales are coming up for each day but no actual values of sales - bound to be someone who can help me sort this out!

Comment

I have been searching through the forums but have not found the answer to this. I am running Actinic version 9.0.5 Business Plus, and everything is appearing in Google Analytics perfectly, except the value of the orders. Spoken to support, who got me to pop a couple of lines of code into the design library, but that has not helped.

It seems to work for some people but not for others. Still not sure why this is.

Hendrik

Comment

Working...
            X