Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Price in a Fragment

Hi,

Is there a way to display a product price in a fragment?
    Basically i want to have a fragment that has a HTML table links to different pages and the price of certain items. I currently have it as a fixed (typed) price but i keep on forgetting to change it when i change the product prices.
    Any ideas?

Thanks

You could consider using a custom section and product layout with duplicates instead.

Comment

Thanks drounding,

I think im being thick, but how do i create a custom product layout. The guy befor eme set up our layouts. I like the idea to use a custom layout as long as i can add html (table with pics and links) into it.

Thanks again

Comment

If you need to ask, you'll most likely not yet have the skills to do what you need, instead take a look at the standard product layouts you are offered and choose the nearest to what you want.

Comment

wow thanks for your support! If you think I’m an idiot and don’t want to help then don’t bother to post and spend your time on a post you do want to help. I’m sure you have helped many many people but how many have also been put off with sarcastic remarks.

Thanks again drounding

Comment

Steve, it was you who said "im being thick" and Lee is only pointing out that you're wanting to do the sort of stuff that experienced Actinic designers usually do.

If you still want to try, then locate the Product Layout in Design / Library / Layouts, that you currently use, right-click it and choose Copy. You now have a new layout that you can double-click and edit to add your custom code.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
            X