Picklepot Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picklepot Designs

Initially had a problem with Protx to Sage Pay update. Followed process and this didn't work.
    Actinic support advised upgrading to v9 as this has correct scripts built in. Upgraded and uploaded site. Since then, when you try to add to cart, this error comes up:-

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at www.picklepotdesigns.co.uk Port 80

I am in contact with Actinic support who thought it might be some "non-actinic" javascript code in the page but i have removed this and it is the same.

So, I am struggling with this and the client is missing out on orders, can anyone offer any clues as to what might have gone wrong here?

The site not forwarding to Sage Pay because your body tag has missing code.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Louise - it is on all products, i say is, was.. I seem to have fixed this now and i think it was to do with the body tag. My next issue is that when you click to go to SagePay it comes up with the following error:-

Form Transaction Error
      This transaction attempt has failed. We are unable to redirect you back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.
      Status Detail: 5030 : Unable to decrypt the request message. This might be caused by an incorrect password or invalid encoding.
      Copyright Sage Pay 2010

Any ideas?

Comment

See post here.
        Peblaco

Comment

Working...
        X