Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with this site please!

Hi there

I am trying to work out the contact form on this site I am working on I think it is not the one built into the Actinic software but need some advice first as to the location of the contact form as I cannot seem to find it as I need to edit it.

Also on the homepage all the links work but once I click on a category then the links along the top that say Fancy Dress Electrical Toys Gifts etc seem to have the wrong path how do I make it the right path?

So can you please help urgently

Looks like a standard Actinic contact page to me. If it is, then you can find it here:

Design Tab > Select Page Type > Contact Us
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
      Also on the homepage all the links work but once I click on a category then the links along the top that say Fancy Dress Electrical Toys Gifts etc seem to have the wrong path how do I make it the right path?

So can you please help urgently
      On the home page the top menu bar 'Terms' and 'About Us' do not work as they reference pages in the root directory not in the 'shop' whereActinic will put them. 'Gifts' gives a page not found.

The main menu bar changes all references to # instead of page name, I would expect this to only occur for the page you are on. You either have some conditional code in the main layout if there is just one layout or different layouts for the home page and the catalog pages.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
      SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
      Custom Packages

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for all your help seems to be sorted now, more so the lovely young lady I spoke to on the phone yesterday she really was a marvel, and I may just have some work for her in the future as I have another client who wants a website created using Actinic because of it's epos system. I will be in contact with her soon.

As I said before you never know where a little bit of help may lead.

Comment

Working...
        X