Bypassing password lockout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bypassing password lockout

I'm using Designer and have been sent a snapshot by a client which is protected by a username and password. Unfortunately he's neglected to tell me what the password is and is now unreachable.

Even more unfortunately, when I launch Actinic if I don't have the correct password it just quits without giving me the option of switching to another site or loading an alternative (unprotected) snapshot.

Is there a way I can launch Actinic with a different, unprotected site or snapshot so that I can carry on using it until I can get the password from the client?

Send me a PM and I'll send you something to help with this.

Comment

Run from the command line (using Windows it's bottom left Start button > command line / search).
      Peblaco

Comment

Running from the command line didn't work - unless it's possible to include a parameter that says which site to load with?

I have now had a workaround from Actinic tech support but it's a bit messy - be good to have a simpler solution!

Comment

The thread you've been sent to shows the site name, simply change that.

Comment

Oops missed the link in the comment! Aplogies peblaco, and thanks for the help.

And thanks leehack for pointing it out! (Feeling rather silly now!)

Comment

Working...
            X