Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packing list and invoice reports - 2 questions

Hi

2 questions today, both to do with Invoice and Data Entry reports.

a) I have products in the catalogue with apostrophes in the short description. They show as intended on the website and in the cart, but in the reports they are replaced by "?". Any ideas why this might be or how to get the apostrophes to display?

b) I cant seem to get any of the extended product information or the product description to appear in the invoices or data entry reports. This wasn't a problem before as it wasn't a used field, but I've just added a set of products and i need to display some of the information in the full description as it wont fit into the short description. I've ticked the "Enable extended product..." box in the business settings but still nothing is appearing. Anyone encountered this before?

Thanks

Tim

Originally posted by Tim.R View Post

a) I have products in the catalogue with apostrophes in the short description. They show as intended on the website and in the cart, but in the reports they are replaced by "?". Any ideas why this might be or how to get the apostrophes to display?
    This is because you cut and pasted the name, retype apostrophes in using the keyboard and it will be fine. Plant names have the same problem. A very old bug been around since at least v6.

Nigel
    Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by plantsforshade View Post
      This is because you cut and pasted the name, retype apostrophes in using the keyboard and it will be fine. Plant names have the same problem. A very old bug been around since at least v6.

Nigel
      Thanks for that Nigel, problem solved!

And I've discovered what I was doing wrong on with the extended information now, so all sorted.

Thanks

Tim

Comment

Working...
      X