No announcement yet.

Remote access for fulfilment house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The need a CSV file for ukmail and a bespoke format for their warehousing system. The file is produced by my OSOP plugin, details and a free trial here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

and I wrote a program to produce the second.

I then use my automation program to run the programs to produce the files and send them off to my fulfillment house at the appropriate times of day, and I also have a new plugin that will track the orders through the ukmail site and bring down consignment numbers, delivery status etc. The tracking program also verifies the orders and either highlights problems (eg: changed address, regular order changed) or ok's them to go out.

The only thing we have to do is to check any highlighted orders (they go red) and sort out issues or approve them. It's a great system, saved me lots of time (and of course money).

Cheers,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Just to ref Mike's point - we had an issue last year where we lost internet access for a couple of days and I would say that c15-20% of orders didnot have a copy email receipt so you def. cannot reply on this method as failsafe.
      D
      Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Working...
      X