Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Tshirt for a bit of help:)

Hi Folks,

Running the reflective theme and having a spot of bother in firefox trying to get the search bar to appear the same as it does in IE. eg. in a line rather than staggered (see attached IE screen shot)

Have tried firebug but no joy

If anyone fancies having a look and is able to help with the code, I'll send you a Tshirt of your choice from www.timebombtshirts.com absolutely free

Thanks folks!!!

Banksy Tshirts
    Funny Tshirts

PS. maybe this one would be good?

Both Firefox 3.6.12, IE7, Chrome and Safari show the same as you pic in your post above!

I will have a look a bit later at your coding to see if I can sort it out for you!

Neil

Comment

check you image header width in you css file relating to your site!?

Neil

Comment

You could try adding a width to the css class: #reflective_menu_top or possibly #reflective_menu_top ul

'width:500px' seems to get it all in one line for me, although a little to the left when compared to IE.

I am only an amateur at CSS so others might have better suggestions.

P.S. The telephone number in your header seems to run out of space and disappear off the side.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

cheers all!

will have a play tonight, and a tshirt will be on its way to whoever's coding works - will be in touch

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
            You could try adding a width to the css class: #reflective_menu_top or possibly #reflective_menu_top ul

'width:500px' seems to get it all in one line for me, although a little to the left when compared to IE.

I am only an amateur at CSS so others might have better suggestions.

P.S. The telephone number in your header seems to run out of space and disappear off the side.
            Thanks "golf tee warehouse"

Which tshirt would you like? I "heart" Golf?? or any from the site - let me know - email info@timebombtshirts.com with your selection / size / print

thanks again

richie

Buy Banks Tshirts
            Funny Tshirts
            Custom Tshirt Printing

Comment

Glad it helped.

No need for a T-Shirt, it only took a minute or two to take a look.
              Darren Guppy
              Golf Tee Warehouse
              Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
                Glad it helped.

No need for a T-Shirt, it only took a minute or two to take a look.
                You sir, are a true gent - thanks a million

Comment

Working...
                X