Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure where to put this - Order Errors

I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong section

This morning when I downloaded some orders Actinic went a bit funny. Instead of doing it's usual 'Searching for orders' > Downloading Orders and then counts them > Payment Authorisation > Sorts into Pending or PSP Pending like it usually does, it said:

Downloading Payment Authorisations > Then said the server had been reset and when I clicked download again Actinic then came up the usual error message if an order hasn't had payment authorisation and filed our orders into PSP Pending when the orders had actually been authorised.

I closed Actinic down and restarted several times to see if that helped but it's done the same thing all day, and despite calling Actinic first thing they haven't phoned me back.

Any ideas?

We have not made any changes to the website other than add new products.

It sounds like there could be a problem with something on the server. The first thing I would try is a site refresh.

It's also worth looking for signs of problems in your server error log.

Mike

Edit: Not much in the way of problems in your errror log. http://www.bykebitz.co.uk/acatalog/error.err

Try a refresh and see if that fixes it.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot View Post
      It sounds like there could be a problem with something on the server. The first thing I would try is a site refresh.

It's also worth looking for signs of problems in your server error log.

Mike

Edit: Not much in the way of problems in your errror log. http://www.bykebitz.co.uk/acatalog/error.err

Try a refresh and see if that fixes it.
      It's working fine now. How very strange

Thanks though

Comment

Working...
      X