X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not adding to basket

I've just uploaded a new website I'm working on;

http://www.clearprintonline.co.uk/acatalog/

The site mostly seems to work fine, but when you add something to your basket and then go to the checkout, it seems to drop it from the basket. The same applies for if you add another item to your basket or click on "View Basket".

Is there anything I can do to get around this? I'd guess it's a script problem somewhere. I've tried refreshing the site, but that unfortunately didn't solve it.

This is usually a sign of mixing url's with /without the www.

I can't test in this case as your site is giving me a 'Disk Quota exceeded' error when I try to add to cart.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Check your server time or your cookie expiry period.
      I believe your server time is wrong however if you cannot change this then maybe changing the cookie expiry period in Actinic (under web | configure expiry period) should resolve this.
      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
      Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
      SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

When I refresh the website I get the following message.

An error occured while merging file on the remote site. The web site index has been corrupted. Catalog is unable to update the index. Copy ../acatalog/fulltext.fil to ../acatalog/oldtext.fil failed. Disk quota exceeded. Please refresh the web site.

Perhaps it's being caused by this. Is there any way around this?

Comment

Check with your hosts or in your hosting control panel to see if you have any available server space left.

Comment

Working...
          X