Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Pending and Complete Orders

Here's what is happening :
    When I am treating new received orders, if I navigate between the « Pending » or the « Complete » Tabs, I suddenly crash !
    After reopening Actinic, I cannot get it to crash navigating between the same Tabs. It keeps happening when treating a batch of new orders.

Any suggestions to solve my problem !

My site is massive : 27400 and + products (books)
    W7 + Gygabite Board + AMD 4core+ Lots of memory and disk space.
    Bernard Morin

Hello Bernard

I suggest contacting Actinic support so they can investigate the cause behind the crash.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

For now, I made 2 snapshots and 2 backups and I have delete all orders: pending, completed and pending payment service provider.
      I am crossing my fingers and I am waiting for the next « new » order to see if a « clean » order database will react otherwise.
      Bernard Morin

Comment

Have you tried a database compact and repair?

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Yes, I have tried « compact » the database but not « repair » !
          What do you means by « repair » ?
          Bernard Morin

Comment

At last, I think it's o.k. now !
            After the backups and the snapshot were made, here's a summary of what I have done :
            1. I delete all orders, pending, complete and pending payment (2005-2010)
            2. I delete all emails (2005-2010)
            3. I delete all registered clients (less than 20).
            4. Under « Marketing », I disable « Best Sellers », « New products Listing », « Also bought » and « Related Product ».
            5. I create a new example site and deleted the example orders.
            6. In Access, I open the my database and compare it with the fresh database from « Site1 ». The Tables I did compare and correct to look like those of Site1 where :
            - Order (even if I had erase all orders, some were still present. I erase them).
            - Order Details
            - Order Tracking.
            Reopen Actinic and made a « Refresh Website ».
            After that, I enable one after the other « Best Sellers », « New... »
            This morning, I had 3 orders with Paypal Payment. I treated them with no crash !
            I don't think I will be able/want or risk to import delete emails or orders since I have paper copies. Registered clients will be manually re-added.

So I think I was lucky ! I want to thank everyone for their support !
            Bernard Morin

Comment

Working...
            X