Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Standard with image on left code all messed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard with image on left code all messed up!

Hi,

I am trying to finalise a site www.wiltsrodguns.com and have messed up a layout that wont revert to factory settings when i ask it to under the design/library tab, and was wondering if anyone could help me.

The layout is standard with image on left and i have pasted what i have below:

All looks fine but the add to cart button function isnt showing the button and when i add another add to cart button in it doesn't work and says something about the quantity having to be between 1-xxxx.

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsProductFormUsed%22%20%2f%3e">
    <form method="post" action="<actinic:variable name="OnlineScriptURL" value="Shopping Cart Script URL" />">
    <input type="hidden" name="SID" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="SectionID"/>" />
    <input type="hidden" name="PAGE" value="PRODUCT" />
    <input type="hidden" name="PAGEFILENAME" value="<actinic:variable name="SectionPageName" />" />
    <Actinic:SECTION BLOB='<Actinic:Variable Name="SectionCatFile"/>'/>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsHostMode%22%20%2f%3e">
    <!-- Hidden field when in trial mode -->
    <input type="hidden" name="SHOP" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="HiddenFields"/>" />
    </actinic:block>

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" border="0">
    <tr>
    <td width="25%" align="center" valign="top">
    <actinic:variable name="ProductImageLayout" />
    </td>
    <td width="75%" align="left" valign="top">
    <a name="<Actinic:Variable Name="EncodedProductAnchor"/>">
    <b><Actinic:Variable Name="ProductName"/></b></a>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsProductReferenceVisible%22%20%2f%3e" >
    Ref: <actinic:variable name="ProductReference" />

<br />
    <actinic:variable name="ProductDescription" />
    <actinic:variable name="ExtendedInformationLinks" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22FileURLNotEmpty%22%20%2f%3e">
    <br />
    <a href="<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductLinkInfo"/>">
    <Actinic:Variable Name="ProductLinkText"/>
    </a>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCustomerMessageUsed%22%20%2f%3e">
    <br />
    <Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION PROD_REF="<actinic:variable Name="ProductID" />" COMPONENTID=-1><Actinic:Variable Name="RetailCustomerMessage"/></Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e">
    <b>
    <Actinic:PRICES PROD_REF="<actinic:variable Name="ProductID" />" RETAIL_PRICE_PROMPT="<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductPriceDescription"/>">
    <actinic:variable name="PriceListRetail" />
    </Actinic:PRICES>
    </b>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductPriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20False">
    <Actinic:NOTINB2B><br /><strong><actinic:variable name="ProductPriceNotEnabledMessage" /></strong></Actinic:NOTINB2B>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22DiscountDescriptionIsShownForProducts%22%20%2f%3e">
    <br /><actinic:variable name="DiscountList" value="Standard Discount List" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsOtherInfoPromptShown%22%20%2f%3e">
    <br />
    <span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="OtherInfoPrompt"/></span><br />
    <input type="text" name="O_<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductID"/>" size="40" maxlength="1000" value="" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsDatePromptShown%22%20%2f%3e">
    <br />
    <span class="actrequired"><actinic:variable name="DatePrompt"/></span><br />
    <actinic:variable name="DayList" /><actinic:variable name="MonthList" /><actinic:variable name="YearList" />

<actinic:variable name="AttributeList" />
    <actinic:variable name="ComponentList" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsQuantityPromptShown%22%20%2f%3e%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsOutOfStockShown%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE%29%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCatalogSuspendedShown%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE%29" >
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22CartButtonVisibleToAllCustomers%22%20%2f%3e" >
    <!-- This code is used when the quantity box is visible to all customers -->
    <br />
    <span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityPrompt"/></span>
    &nbsp;
    <input type="text" name="Q_<actinic:variable Name="ProductID"/>" size="4" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="DefaultQuantity"/>" />
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22EnabledForCustomerGroupID%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22">
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductPriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e" >
    <!-- This code is used when the quantity box is visible to retail customers, but not all other customer groups -->
    <Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="<actinic:variable name="EnabledForCustomerGroupID" />">
    <br />
    <span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityPrompt"/></span>
    &nbsp;
    <input type="text" name="Q_<actinic:variable Name="ProductID"/>" size="4" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="DefaultQuantity"/>" />
    </Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductPriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE" >
    <!-- This code is used when the quantity box needs to hidden from retail customers -->
    <Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="<actinic:variable name="EnabledForCustomerGroupID" />" HTML="<br /><span class=''actrequired''><Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityPrompt"/></span>&nbsp;<input type=''text'' name=''Q_<actinic:variable Name="ProductID"/>'' size=''4'' value=''<Actinic:Variable Name="DefaultQuantity"/>'' />"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsQuantityPromptHidden%22%20%2f%3e">
    <input type="hidden" name="Q_<actinic:variable Name="ProductID"/>" value="<actinic:variable name="DefaultQuantity"/>" />

<br /><actinic:variable name="CartError" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsAddToCartButtonShown%22%20%2f%3e%20AND%20%0d%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22NumberAttributesInPushButtonGrid%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%200%29" >
    <br /><actinic:variable name="AddToCartButton" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsOutOfStockShown%22%20%2f%3e">
    <br /><br /><strong><span class="actrequired"><br /><Actinic:Variable Name="OutOfStock"/></span></strong>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCatalogSuspendedShown%22%20%2f%3e">
    <br /><br /><strong><span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="CatalogSuspended"/></span></strong>

<actinic:variable name="ProductAlsoBoughtList" />

<actinic:variable name="ProductRelatedProductsList" />
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsProductFormUsed%22%20%2f%3e">
    </form>

I was hoping someone could post the default code so i could just copy all mine and replace it with what was there originally.

Thank you
    Sarah

Have you checked that it IS the code causing the problem by choosing a different layout for the product and seeing if the add to cart button reappears and works?

that area of the code looks ok to me
    Tracey

Comment

Thank you for such a quick response.

Good idea, sorry i hadn't thought of that but it has thrown something odd up.

I have changed it to image on the right rather than left and it works perfectly on the couple of products i have just added

http://www.wiltsrodguns.com/acatalog/hatsandcaps.html

but for some reason on the rest of the site it doesn't show up

for example http://www.wiltsrodguns.com/acatalog/binoculars.html

I changed the layout in the main settings section so it should have changed all the way down the site and have checked the layout of each section and it is standard with image on the right but the older products (ore-10 minutes ago) dont show the add to cart button.

Thanks again for the help, much appreciated.

Comment

it'd only work all the way down the hierarchy if all your products (or sections) are using "use parent" for their product layout.
        If you check the products which didn't change, you'll probably find that these have been changed somewhere else along the line so aren't using the site setting's "use parent" option.
        Tracey

Comment

What is even more bizarre which i have just found is that some books have the add to cart but the latest one doesn't, despite all using the same layout code.

This happens on odd products throughout the site.

Why would a layout code i haven't altered be different for differing products.

http://www.wiltsrodguns.com/acatalog/Books.html

very confused now

thanks
          Sarah

Comment

Hi Tracey,

they all have use parent (standard with image on right) on the layout option

How odd!
            thanks
            Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by clay1073 View Post
              What is even more bizarre which i have just found is that some books have the add to cart but the latest one doesn't, despite all using the same layout code.

This happens on odd products throughout the site.

Why would a layout code i haven't altered be different for differing products.

http://www.wiltsrodguns.com/acatalog/Books.html

very confused now

thanks
              Sarah
              Have you checked that "can be ordered online" is ticked for all products (particularly those not showing the "add to cart" button)
              Tracey

Comment

Morning Tracey, sorry for my late reply on your earlier post!

All i can say is a massive thank you as i think you have cracked it!!!! I hadnt even noticed the box that says "can be ordered online" and was looking more in to the site layout and product layout settings thinking it was something in there.

To be honest i dont know why some products have it checked and some dont but am very grateful for your help in sorting this out. I am just going through all the 100's of products checking that box is ticked now.

Thank you again

much appreciated
                Sarah

Comment

Working...
                X