No announcement yet.

Unable to input MOTO PAYMENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be surprised if it's along the lines of my earlier thoughts. The PC's been configured to start word as the default opener for html files rather than IE (or similar).

It almost sounds as if you've something configured as the default html editor and it's launching instead of the Actinic app.
    It would still be good to hear from Actinic support though.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Moto

Mike,

Just received this from Eric - hope it helps you all.

Kind regards

Shirley

Hi Shirley,

No problem, I'll post the solution in the next hour or so.

Kind Regards

Eric

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have just received the following reply from Eric - do hope it helps some of you.

Many thanks for all the help I have received both to Eric and yourselves.

Kind regards

Shirley

Hi Shirley,

No problem, I'll post the solution in the next hour or so.

Kind Regards

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised if it's along the lines of my earlier thoughts. The PC's been configured to start word as the default opener for html files rather than IE (or similar).
          Mine opened in notepad - had not changed any default apps.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

This problem seems to be caused by the file associations, when clicking on the confirm button when you process a Moto order in Actinic, it tries to open a local html file.

If the 'html' file type has been associated to any other text editor rather than a web browser, then you will see the html code instead of bouncing to the Actinic Payment page.

Please follow the below steps to solve this problem:

1. Download the attached 'html.zip' file, double click to open it and extract them (or drag and drop) to your desktop.

2. Right click on '1.html' ( file name might only show '1'), click on 'Open with...' then 'Choose default program...'

3. In the pop up window, highlight the web browser you normally use and tick the box 'Always use the selected program to open this kind of file' and click 'OK'.

4. Repeat step 2 and 3 for the '2.htm'.

This should resolve the problem. All credit goes to Paul Murphy, he pointed out the solution for me.

Cheers,
            http://knowledge.actinic.com/
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X